The Float Cabin for One and for Two has become one of our most popular products. The Cabin for One is a single person tank, while the Cabin for Two has a wider floating pool giving the option to let couples float together. Both of the float room’s rectangular shapes fit into almost any standard room. The design lets you install the product into a tight space with all the fasteners being accessible from inside the float area enabling install without access round the back/sides of the product.
Cabin for One (approx. 4’5” x 8’) – $27,500
Cabin for Two (approx. 6’ x 8’) – $31,500
Cabin for One
External: 93.5͟ x 56.3͟ x 88.6͟ high
Internal: 87.79͟ x 54.72͟ x 84.64″
Cabin for Two
External: 93.5͟ x 72͟ x 88.6͟”high
Internal: 87.79͟ x 70.47͟ x 84.64″
Standard technical pack: 50͟ x 17͟ x 20͟ deep
Vertical technical pack:(if required) 24͟ x 50͟ x 20͟ deep
Both can be specified at front, left or right of the cabin or in an adjacent room.
Remote Control Unit: We advise locating the unit in the reception area where the LAN cables terminate. Dimensions 8” x 4 ¾” x 1.5” (wall mounting bracket provided).A power outlet is required near the remote unit for the music source (not provided). A 3.5mm jack lead (39” long) is provided to connect the music source to the remote unit. A shelf next to the remote unit is useful to hold music source.
Electrical Supply: USA and Canada: 2*, single phase, 208-240V three-wire (“two hots, neutral and ground”) 60Hz AC, 20A breaker and two gang-back wired sockets. The mating plug and cable t our equipment must also be supplied by your electrician (We recommend installing the second supply cable as above for upgrade options such as silent air heating). Any other supply, including 120 volt, requires consultation at extra cost. Floataway needs to know the supply voltage in every case.
Data cable: 3 runs of Cat6 LAN cable terminated in female RJ45 sockets from the float room to your reception area.
Water Supply: This is a stand-alone product, not connected to the water supply, but we recommend installing a water faucet in the float room for cleaning and maintenance.
Shower: A shower must be installed in every float room. We recommend an open-shower (request our info for preparing an open float room).
Drain: No drain required for the Cabin (unless required by local regulation), but a floor drain is strongly advised and necessary for an open shower.
HVAC: Minimum one air exchange per hour required. The air temperature must be very close to the water temperature, thermostatically controlled in the room. Note that separate, silent air heating will be required to achieve this. Relative humidity (RH) target 80% in the room. Ventilation to be as silent as possible with a low-speed fan and manual switching in the room.
Flooring: Must be strong enough, waterproof, non–slip, bunded to 4͟, level under the product and we recommend a floor drain (we have a document on extensive technical information).
Room Lighting: The room requires an independent bright light for cleaning and maintenance. The product has dim-room lighting when in use (which switches with pool light).
Room Surfaces: Wet room code. Windows should be made dark.
- Disinfection by automatic-timed doser for chlorine or peroxide
- Ground noise isolation system
- Star effect ceiling using fiber optics
- UV filter (recommended with Peroxide)
- Music mute button
- Two-way intercom system
- Redox disinfection system for chlorine
- Reverse osmosis (RO) water filtering
- Automatic water-adding system (requires RO)
SketchUp version is available.
- Top quality Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) gel on vinyl ester, usually white
- GRP curved ceiling
- 4 continuous ceiling heaters, 80W each, thermostatically controlled (eliminates all
condensation and heats air)
- 4 continuous 350W heaters under pool on 2.5” rigid fire resistant insulation to floor
- Curved acrylic corners, choice of colors (translucent or opaque)
- Twin frosted glass doors with edge seals and stainless hinges
- Temperature control by programmable digital thermostat
- End of session chimes sounder
- Underwater full spectrum colored light with user control
- Integrated room light which switches with pool light
- Over-temperature and low water alarms
Unique top entry cartridge filter, surface skimming system, cyclic pump timing
- 1 to 75 micron filtration system for standard 9 7/8” cartridges
- Powerful mag-drive pump (all plastic construction), capable of 5 min. turnover
- Full airflow design ventilation, draught free
- Backup battery keeps product working for at least 90 min. in case of power cut
- 4 sound transducers (loudspeakers), full frequency drivers bonded to pool sides
suitable for any sound source (not supplied)
- Call attendant & light buttons via air coupled switches for total electrical isolation
- Hand rails at pool entrance
- Pre-assembled technical parts housed on a GRP base and covered with a GRP lid which
can serve as a bench in float room (standard technical pack)
- Elegant remote session control which can be located up to 300’ away with many functions
(Please see remote specification for details.)
- Designed and constructed in accordance with UL requirements (NFPA 70, UL 1795, UL
1563, UL 508A) and EN 60335-2-60:2003+A12:2010 and EN 60335-1:2012+A11:2014