Floataway Financing Options
Acquiring new equipment is most likely the largest capital investment you will make for your Float business. Few businesses choose to obtain equipment from current cash flow or working capital. Equipment financing is an easy, economical way for businesses of any size to get equipment without making a large cash investment that’s why we have partnered with Infinity Leasing to provide you with financing solutions whether you are looking to start a float center, expand your current capacity or looking to replace old, inefficient equipment, Infinity Leasing will help you understand how lease financing solutions help you acquire the equipment you need for your business.
Infinity Leasing is a leader in the Float Industry providing equipment financing to new and existing businesses in the United States. You will work with experienced financing specialists who understand the goals and challenges of a small business in the Float Industry.
Your decision to lease equipment should not be taken lightly. We provide you with all the necessary resources to get the equipment you need – when you need it. Our acclaimed Single Point of Contact® Service offers you a dedicated leasing professional who assists you every step of the way throughout the leasing process. Equipment financing has many advantages for your business, including conserving your cash and reducing taxable income for your business.
Fits Your Budget
Improve your cash flow while still managing your budget
Easier than getting a bank loan
Get the NEW equipment you need today, and earn money while paying for it!
Historic low-interest rates we may not see again
Open Credit Lines
Preserve your credit lines and cash reserves
Enjoy tax benefits like deducting all or a portion of the money you spend on restaurant equipment*
Benefits of Financing Floataway Equipment
- Keep Cash on Hand. When you finance you have the option to spread out payments for equipment that would otherwise take a lot of upfront cash.
- Low Down Payments. Unlike traditional bank loans, with financing, there are minimal to no down payment required.
- Low Monthly Fixed Payments. There are also lower monthly fixed payments with leasing than you’d expect to see with loans.
- Tax Benefits. Based on your financing plan, you may have tax benefits that include being able to deduct as much as 100% of your equipment payments.
- Keep Equipment Updated. Replacing outdated equipment is much easier with financing, giving you access to upgraded technology.
Floataway Credit Application: