The Tranquility Float Tank is a beautiful float tank with a smooth, curved shape, reminiscent of a dolphin. It has a full-length, unique motorized door. You can specify any colour for the door and side panels and we offer a large range of options.
Tranquility Pod (egg shaped) – $25,500
External: 98.7” x 62.5” (at widest point) x 64” high
Internal at water line: 88” x 56” (at widest point) x 60’ high
Volume of solution:
at 10” depth: 160 US gallons, requiring 660 lbs. salt
Weight when full:
1,870 lbs. (including salt)
Floor loading: 0.49 psi
Remote Control Unit: We advise locating the unit in the reception area where the LAN cables terminate. Dimensions 8” x 4 ¾” x 1.5” (wall mounting bracket provided).A power outlet is required near the remote unit for the music source (not provided). A 3.5mm jack lead (39” long) is provided to connect the music source to the remote unit. A shelf next to the remote unit is useful to hold music source.
Electrical Supply: USA and Canada: 2*, single phase, 208-240V three-wire (“two hots, neutral and ground”) 60Hz AC, 20A breaker and two gang-back wired sockets. The mating plug and cable t our equipment must also be supplied by your electrician (We recommend installing the second supply cable as above for upgrade options such as silent air heating). Any other supply, including 120 volt, requires consultation at extra cost. Floataway needs to know the supply voltage in every case.
Data cable: 3 runs of Cat6 LAN cable terminated in female RJ45 sockets from the float room to your reception area.
Water Supply: This is a stand-alone product, not connected to the water supply, but we recommend installing a water faucet in the float room for cleaning and maintenance.
Shower: A shower must be installed in every float room. We recommend an open-shower (request our info for preparing an open float room).
Drain: No drain required for the Cabin (unless required by local regulation), but a floor drain is strongly advised and necessary for an open shower.
IHVAC: Interior of Pod is not connected to the room ventilation system in float room : minimum one air exchange per hour required. The air temperature should be approximately 80°F, thermostatically controlled in the room. Relative humidity (RH) target: 60% in the room. Ventilation to be as silent as possible with a low speed fan and manual switching in the room.
Room Lighting: The room requires an independent bright light for cleaning and maintenance. The product has dim-room lighting when in use (which switches with pool light).
Room Surfaces: Wet room code. Windows should be made dark.
- Disinfection by automatic-timed doser for chlorine or peroxide
- Ground noise isolation system
- Star effect ceiling using fiber optics
- UV filter (recommended with Peroxide)
- Music mute button
- Two-way intercom system
- Redox disinfection system for chlorine
- Reverse osmosis (RO) water filtering
- Automatic water-adding system (requires RO)
SketchUp version is available.
- Top quality Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) gel on vinyl ester, double skinned moldings, hand finished
- Wide choice of colors for door and side panels
- Concealed controls box and filter housing all within footprint
- Unique motorized door can be opened or closed as much or as little as required or left fully open throughout float session.
- Two continuous 350W heaters under pool and 2.75” fire resistant insulation to floor
- Temperature control by programmable digital thermostat
- Underwater full spectrum coloredlight with user control
- Integrated room light which switches with pool light
- End of session chimes sounder
- Over-temperature and low water alarms
- For installation, all parts fit easily through standard domestic doors andstaircases.
- Disinfection by chlorine, bromine or peroxide/UV to suit local requirements.
- 1 to 75 micron filtration system with unique top entry filter housing for standard 9 7/8” cartridges
- Powerful magnetic drive pump (all plastic construction), capable of 5 minute turnover
- Full airflow design ventilation, draught free
- 2 sound transducers (loudspeakers), full frequency drivers bonded to pool sides
- Call attendant and light switch buttons via air coupled switches for total electrical isolation
- Elegant remote session control which can be located up to 330 feet away with many functions (see remote specification for details)
- Designed and constructed in accordance with UL requirements (NFPA 70, UL 1795, UL 1563, UL 508A) andEN 60335-2-60:2003+A12:2010 and EN 60335-1:2012+A11:2014
- Emergency battery opens door & keeps light lit for at least 90 min in case of a power cut